Saturday, February 24, 2007

Welcome

Hey Everyone, I was drivin' to work and I realized that I have A LOT of random thoughts. So I decided I'm goin' to write it ALL down. Over the life of this blog I hope you and I can become closer and learn a few things about each other that we would've never known about each other! lol QUALITY TIME with the Wu, how 'bout that?

I'm getting my mom's car oil changed, and tires rotated, (Castrol 5w-30), right now so we'll keep this short.

So you know that episode of Friends where Ross has his "Top 5" list of famous people he'd date--well I just watched that episode and said, I got to get me one of those.

So this list doesn't neccessarily mean I think they are the hottest thing around, but it just means, this is who I would pick to fit this category. Enjoy.

If I had to have a serious marriage with an actress, it'd be: Reese Witherspoon: let's just face it--I can actually bring her home to mom,I don't have to worry about walking in and seeing her with a shaved head, and you could see her driving a soccer mom car, not like a van or anything, but like the ugly little mercedes suv that all the rich soccer moms drive.

If I had to stay engaged with someone for a lifetime and never get married and live with that person in some castle in Europe. It'd be Kate Beckinsale, let's face it, is there really a better person for that.

If I had to go on a country music tour and fall in love with the person I was opening for, it'd be Jo Dee Messina...cause lets just face it..She's just a tractor beam of hotness. And who doesn't like that Bye Bye song ...

If I had to date a woman who could possibly beat the crap out of me if I messed something up, it'd be Eliza Dushku, cause she straight up acts like she's in a gang.

If I had to tell a woman on a first date what my most unfavorite commercial was it'd be that Taylor Hicks Ford Truck Commercial...I shoot him straight off the stage with a 12 guage -- I know it has nothing to do with this list--he's just annoying.

If I had to go to a Mavericks game with a woman, it'd be Eva Mendes, because she could wear a cap but at the same time say, I'm a bunch of hotness in a uncomfortable plastic stadium seat, but I'm not going to complain because I good lookin'

If I had to date a woman who was going to straight up ignore me and treat me like a piece of shoe leather...it'd be Penelope Cruz...cause let's just face it, she's just straight up mean.

If I had to have a woman change the oil in my car with Castrol 5W-30, It'd be Gretchen Wilson, because all things being real..which other woman in the celebrity world would you know, who could actually do that.

If I had to marry a car, it'd be Eleanor, because even before she goes in to get her hood done, she still looks beautiful ...

If I had to date a super model, it'd be Giselle.

If I had to date an I-talian actress, who's not that famous , it'd be Jennifer Espisoto because again...she puts the sun in my sky.

If I had to marry someone from the food network it'd be: Giada De Laurentiis, because we'd pretty much be like Brad and Jennifer , except in the kitchen and not divorced, and I can fit her in my pocket because she is the size of alex young.

If I had to date a woman who kinda frightens me, it'd be Alyssa Milano, cause I could totally picture her standing over me in the middle of the night with a knife ready to kill me because she's crazy.

If I had to bring a Gordita Taco Wrap to a celebrity i'd be Britney Spears...because she just seems like she's just having a bad day.

If I had to take a blonde to a Cowboys Game, it'd be Carrie Underwood, Jesus take the snap from Tony Romo please.







No comments: